MGC Derma

May 17, 2017
  1. CBD & Hyaluronic Cleansing Milk – For all skin types - 35.00€
  2. CBD Active Firming Anti Aging Mask – For all skin types - 70.00€
  3. CBD Hyaluronic & Peptides Day Cream – For regular to dry Skin - 75.00€

This post I will write in English as MGC Derma like it as in English.

Let's start talk about how good the product it is and how many days take to see the result, to be honest that for me take 2 days that products shows the result and most I love it that it's feel in my face so light but with big result and feel so soft and the smell is so soft and you will love it as I do.

To be honest with you when I hear first time from MGC Derma that they product use Cannabis I was like 'how' but when I read about it and how healthy it is for skin then I am glad that I have MGC Derma.

When I first time open my package and smell the cream, I knew that they use highest quality to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, because you can feel it by smell and when you try it then you can know what I am here writing about.

Read about them more here : Read more ...


If you wanna buy high quality with positive result and highest quality to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries then MGC Derma is the right one for you.

21 comments:

  1. Aika hyviä tuotteet, mutta olen rehellinen että ne on samalla aika kalliit, varmaan aika laadukkaita tuotteet kun näin iso summa siinä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei, Kyllä ne ovat aika laadukkaita ja hyvät tuotteet =) ja jos luet vielä mitä sitä sisältään niin tiedät kuinka arvokaista ne on =).

      Delete
  2. You should write everything in eng !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Daniel.

      I will write in English, but sometimes for me is easy to explain things in Finnish and sometimes the firm who I work with, they want me to write in Finnish =).

      Delete
  3. Yay English post! You did a great job, made me smell the products from here.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dalal.

      Yes, finally in English =)...because they asked me to =).

      Delete
  4. Kuulostavat mahtavalta nuo tuotteet<3 kyllä se on aina jännittävää miten he käyttävät cannabiksen tiettyä öljyä ihonhoitoon. En ole koskaan kuullut moisesta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei Zahra.

      Se on aika jännää kyllä mietti sillä tavalla, mutta se aine on niin ihanaa ja hyvä tuotteet, itse rehellisesti yllätyin kuinka ihanaa tuoksu ja ihanaa pehmeän kasvolle.

      Delete
    2. Voi vitsi ihanaa kuulla!😍😍

      Delete
  5. Yes! I have been waiting for an english post!! Awesome product �� And the photo is too. I have never heard a mosturizer or a cleansing milk that has Cannabis oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not about me that if I want write in ENGLISH, it's all about the firm with who I work =).

      Delete
  6. Wow am I the only one who scared reading cannabis oil in moisturizer? I've never heard of cannabis oil in cosmetics ! So weird.. but the package is so luxury I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo and product

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used this product before and I like it and it's so much softer than others products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Veli minulla on akne iho niin auttako nämä mitenkään siihen ? jos auttaa niin ostan heti <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. haluan semmoisen joka poistaa väsymyksen...kun rankaa töissä ://

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olisiko tästä merkistä kauneusöljyä? Mitä kaikkia olet kokeillut näistä tuotteista?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG SAGR !!

    Haluan testaa noita, Tuo mukaan huomenna kun tulet sinne palaveriin =} nuohan on aika laadukkaita ja hyviä kerron Samille ostaa noita minulle ennen matkani Kreikkaan <33.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rakastuin pakkauksien yksinkertaisuuteen! Todella söpöt on! En malta odottaa päivävoiteen saamista!

    ReplyDelete
  14. im looking to buy one of these. looks interesting

    ReplyDelete

© SAGRTEAM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . Powered by Blogger.