Spending a day in Skyloft

January 22, 2017


Klaus K Hotel - Skyloft


Skyloft room 260€ per night

Hello everyone, I just wanna tell the little story of Klaus K hotel... The hotel I first time saw it in 2009 when I had a photo shoot with Fore magazine and when I first time saw it, I really love it so much and I hoped that someday beautiful day I will spend there my special day...

The place is in Helsinki center in Bulevardi 2-4 00120 Helsinki and ofc more info its better from they own website : Klaus K Hotel  to be honest the price for night is not low but for real the hotel is so great and it's not a normal hotel in Finland its the first design hotel and they have theme rooms and I taked Skyloft room and for me it's was so amazing and ofc there a lot of rooms they have and so nices rooms but every rooms have own nices prices and here the rooms 



The bad thing in hotel was the TV... I bay 260€ for room and the TV is not working...I have to call to info and they open the TV for money ... I didn't remember the price for packet but it's was like wtf.. and to be honest..it's not was a big deal with TV because the Finnish TV they don't have any important staff in TV but for who live there for couples day is a problem.


Coffee Machine
If my morning not start with a cup of coffee, then my morning is so bad and I have a bad feeling all days, so I was so happy when I asked the info if they have in Skyloft room a coffee machine and when they answer *yes* I was like I live the day in heaven... for me is so important as some ones they can't live the life without internet ( WiFi ) for me the coffee is the same...


Paulig coffee

Cup of Paulig coffee save my day 95% , Paulig coffee I love and to be honest it's a second brand what I really love, the first is Nespresso but the both is good and love the quality and so yummi and both machines is in my home ... My story with coffee is so long and funny, but I can only say that it's started with me when I saw that Red cup Nescafé in 1994 when I was 4 years old..the big love started from that day till now ...


Getting ready for Skyloft Terrace it's a last floor from the hotel building and it's so amazing view to see all helsinki and the hotel is modern design and futurist and modern make me crazy and this hotel have both...

You can't go to terrace if you don't have skyloft room because it's have own private elevator from skyloft card so I hope when you come to try this hotel, please try something nice and not low price...because the spa there and gym and sauna is just perfect that I didn't pictures them.

2 comments:

  1. Se huone on kyllä aika hieno! Hyvin Skandinaavinen tyyli ja erittäin mukava asiakaspalvelu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. minun tietääkseni se että se on suomen modernin hotelli ja semmoinen skandinaavialainen tyyli =) ja se että se on ollut monesti numero #1 tyylissä suomessa.

      Delete

© SAGRTEAM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . Powered by Blogger.