H&M

March 19, 2017
 All outfit by : H&M

H&M is now such a big company with clothes and accessories that come with good quality. Even now they say that H&M is the leader in cheap but yet with good quality clothes and accessories!
I think it was three or four years ago, when H&M had clothes and accessories which didn't last much. Also H&M wasn't so noticeable, but now you know if you see an outfit that is H&Ms. Before time I didn't like the clothes in H&M because of the quality and the clothing line which didn't have style. But now you see the difference! There is good quality make up for women, accessories for everyone, clothes for everyone too. I mean I love it now! It has so much to choose! Most of my clothes I buy from them, because they have what is my style.
Also in this picture everything is from H&M.

13 comments:

  1. I love your style and clothes 😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) and thank you for your comment and thank you for the shoot =).

      Delete
  2. I like HM too. I buy all my clothes from there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved H&M and to be honest nowdays is so great and new collection and so nice.

      Delete
  3. Hei! Kuinka useasti kirjotat englanniksi? Mistä lähtien olet ollut HM asiakkaana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hei, kirjoitan suomeksi sekä englanniksi eli se vaan johtuu aiheesta =) ja HM asiakkaana olen ollut pitkään mutta ku nykyään paljon hyvät ja uutuksia siellä niin käyn melko joka viikko käymään kattoo mitä uutta jne. ja hyvät tarjoukset siellä =)

      Delete
  4. You are right! H&M also had collaborate with many famous brands and kept their prices as reasonable as possible.
    Ps: loved your outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats my point =) and so nice to see that the last collection of The weekend XO ...it's so cheap..but if its in another place its so expansive.

      Delete
  5. Yeah I noticed that for example the clothes fit me as what I like to wear and as my personality and as body figure. I like also the makeup so much in H&M!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have nice clothes =) and make-up I don't know about them :D because I don't use any of make-up..

      Delete

© SAGRTEAM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . Powered by Blogger.